Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Contact Mama Brenda / Shipping / Payment / Packaging

Contact Mama Brenda

Feel free to leave comments, reviews and messages.

Whatsapp / sms me: 012-476 9839
Sorry, preferable by whats-app or sms as I'm a full-time mother. I might not be able to pick calls on time. Little one might be sleeping. zzzz

To contact me via email, please feel free to fill in the contact form on right --->
Thanks

Regards,
Brenda

_____________________________________________________________

*All used / preloved products been sterilized and  thoroughly cleaned with hot water before shipping out. I will be at my very best making sure they are hygienic and at good condition possible.

Shipping Please contact me on shipping rate. I wil try to quote you the lowest rate possible. Shipping is available to Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak. 
International shipping to neighboring countries is available upon request.
Check out my other stuffs too, I will combine ship and reduce shipping charge when possible.

Payment
Either by bank in or paypal

Packaging An example how your product going to be ship out;










Some of Customer Feedbacks

When you received your purchase, and feel satisfied with my goods and services, remember to leave a good feedback. Your positive comments are certainly vital important to me ^.^
Thank you for shopping here!

__________________

-Fast shipping, thanks

-I'm happy with this purchase, esp for packing it so nicely. Thanks very much

-I received my parcel in 1 day, thanks ya

-Hi mummy, Received the parcel save & sound, thank you

-Brenda, Received the parcel today with a great packaging. Tq for the sterilizing tablet. Ur a nice person. Tq again

- Hi, I received the parcel, tq

-I am happy with the pump. Thanks

-Received the parcel, Thank you Brenda :)















No comments:

Post a Comment